When Armidale became the preferred location for the school, the fundraising charge for the school was led by Archdeacon James Ross. The Bishop of Grafton and Armidale the Rt Rev AV Green, who was chairman of the Board of Directors, officially opened the school in 1894, and the school’s first eight Headmasters were ordained Anglican ministers.
While welcoming students of all faiths, the school continues to espouse Christian values in word and action – in the formal curriculum, at weekly Assembly and chapel services, in voluntary bible study and Christian development meetings, and through various service projects in Australia and overseas.
Join us for a fun and inspiring lift-off where students aged 4 - 14 years will be excited and engaged by activities. For more information visit http://www.as.edu.au/news-and-events/tas-stem-academy-launch-and-open-day/ or contact TAS Reception on 6776 5800 or firstname.lastname@example.org.