Broughton House was established as a sporting house in 1958 but became a boarding house in 1964, occupying the western end of the Sulman building. In 1998 it became a house for day boys.
Broughton has a proud history in inter-sport competition, particularly in recent years, in swimming.
We aim to post news and information about Broughton on the House News page.
Housemaster: Mr Barney Buntine
Contact: By email or mobile 0418 224 791
Join us for a fun and inspiring lift-off where students aged 4 - 14 years will be excited and engaged by activities. For more information visit http://www.as.edu.au/news-and-events/tas-stem-academy-launch-and-open-day/ or contact TAS Reception on 6776 5800 or firstname.lastname@example.org.