Student Forms

Here are some forms you may need to apply for leave, to change a subject, or go on particular activities or excursions.

Most will require a parent or guardian to sign also. Usually a staff member will need to sign one as well. Make sure you know who the form is to go to and either deliver it to them or scan it and email it.

If the form you require is not here, please contact Mrs Veronica Lucas at TAS Reception and she will be able to help you.


School Leavers – Yr 12

Academic Appeal Form

Student Leaver’s form

Academic Work Clearance

Driving Approval – Day Student

Driving Approval – Boarder